4.24.2013

T is for Typography

I am running behind in the challenge today, but hopefully I will be caught up with a U post this evening. Part of the challenge for me was to get up each day and actually take the time to think and write. Sometimes that means I get behind. But I've not been doing too bad, have I?

So, T is for typography. I LOVE fonts! I have been downloading fonts for twenty years, since Windows 3.0. Yeah.

Here are some of my current (free--at least for personal use) favorites. Enjoy!




Miserably Lose at Kevin & Amanda's Free Scrapbook Fonts
Hit the Road at DaFonts.com
Milkmoustachio by Tup Wanders
The Only Exception by Kimberly Geswein
Ostrich Sans at Font Squirrel
A Gentle Touch by ByTheButterfly
Jenna Sue by Jenna Sue!
KG Eyes Wide Open by Kimberly Geswein
Cabin at Impallari
Wish I Were Taller at Kevin & Amanda's Free Scrapbook Fonts
Simply Glamorous by Brittney Murphy
Lavanderia at Lost Type
Museo at exljbris Font Foundry
Clementine Sketch at DaFonts.com
League Gothic at The League of Moveable Type



















Favorite S posts:
S is for Shasta at My Morning Cup of Coffee because ghost towns are rad.
S is for Sentence at Here's the Story. Because, THANK YOU someone else knows proper grammar by ear.
S is for Simply (Live Minimally) at Our Life.. Plain and Simple. Because clutter free is peace in this house.




love, me


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm addicted to fonts too! The correct font speaks volumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed, Aleasa. I don't think I could just wake up and write a blog post. I'm one of those "planners". Happy A to Z from another Jesus lover!

    MakingtheWriteConnections

    ReplyDelete