4.12.2013

J is for Jerk and K is for Keto

My parents are visiting from out of state, so things have been more hectic. Funny, but it seems like you're never really prepared for how busy you'll be when you have company. We have had a good time, though. We went to Cocoa Beach yesterday and of course my mom and I have been shopping. I don't know my way around town very well yet.. but I think I make a pretty decent host :) 

BUT I have been a blogging jerk! Late and missing posts and that. Sorry. But I hope everyone knows that I miss checking out all the posts this week, too. I'll be back to normal next week but until then, bear with me!

So, I won't spend too much time calling myself a Jerk and move on to K.

Once the Sarge is gone, I am thinking of shifting to a Keto diet. I'm already going to be eating completely clean but I'm thinking about greatly limiting carbohydrates. Have any of you shifted to a unique diet (not... "diet", but way of eating)? I am doing it partially because of weight issues, but mostly because I think I have a severe sugar addiction. I think I can break it while in ketosis.

You can learn more about the Keto diet, and entering and staying in Ketosis here

And here are some of my most recent Keto pins. 








love, me


3 comments:

  1. I'm one of the A-Z team checking in. Glad to see that everything is going smoothly for you during the Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not too far behind, and even it you were, visiting with family trumps most everything. Hope you had a great visit. It'll be interesting to follow your progress on the Keto.

    ReplyDelete