3.22.2011

top 2 dream rooms

i almost forgot it was tuesday! of course, i have to link up with our friends over at the undomestic momma for top two tuesday. today it's my top dream rooms.


the first one is of course an amazing entertaining kitchen, where i could cook and store every gadget and have plenty of room for all the friends.




and then i would love a home office for scentsy and crafting... preferably furnished by pottery barn of course!


what are y'all dream homes? it's not too late to go link up so head on over there! see y'all tomorrow for more springing forward :)



love, me

1 comment:

  1. We've been in our house going on 7 years now and my poor home office has been the most neglected room in our house. It was a nice empty office/craft room, but as our family has grown it's become more of a storage room. I recently changed out the desk in there b/c this year my goal is to finally make it a real home office - keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete