3.23.2011

challenge day 10: pampered?

What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?

beauty rest! i believe this is all i have to say.

no seriously. i love sleeping and i love being alone, whether i'm reading a good book, window shopping, or indulging in fine things for my home. i also like to paint my toenails to feel pretty, or clean up.. there's nothing better than being lazy in a CLEAN house.
 
 image from hot decals




love, me




challenge button

JOIN THE PARTY!
it's never too late to spring clean. click here for more info on our 30-day blog challenge.


*please link to today's post, rather than your main blog page. there will be a new linky tomorrow! the main link up is located on the spring forward tab at the top of the page :))

1 comment:

  1. Beauty rest IS important! It's amazing how much I miss that!

    I'm awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award!!! I love reading your blog on a daily basis. If you want to accept the award and forward it on to another blogger, visit me and grab it!!

    :)
    Marcy @ Life's Gristle

    ReplyDelete