3.11.2011

five question friday!


1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
black, duh. :)

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
I haven't don't anything special for summer in my adult life! all my vacations come during the holidays, so seat of my pants for sure! we do like to get away once in a while, but it's usually a weekend trip on a whim!

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
chicken parmesan! The Sarge LOVES it, and i love making food that he loves. it's a long process and keeps me entertained for a while.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
no. not at all. it's a little weird to receive them for anything other than the typical "wedding" thank yous or something...

5. How did you meet your best friend?
i have more than one best friend, you know. Sergeant J, my best friend of all, i met in college. i met jen and jenna when i was in middle school (they are best friends because we still talk occasionally! haha). i met shauna when i was a member of abundant life, and carin as a member of new song. i met megan and emory in college :) 
 

love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment