3.18.2011

5QF

i'm linking up with mama m. again this week for five question friday. just like i love wednesday, i love friday. i get two fridays in a row with my job, but the second one (the actual friday) is the best. tonight, sergeant j and i are watching grown ups and couples retreat and having italian sammy and soup night :) i can't wait to hang out with my hunk-a burnin' love! (can you tell i just left mama m.'s blog? haha)










1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
no. but i've been in court and watched people testify in court in arkadelphia haha... it must be amusing to be a judge in a small town with two colleges.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
i do! it's hanging in my mama's closet. well, my closet.. my old closet :( i keep debating on whether to have it treated and all, and i probably should before it gets too late. otherwise it will just hang in there until it disintegrates or they move.. whichever comes first haha. isn't it purty??


3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
my bed. haha... wrapped up in my blanket. when i'm feeling like i need to be alone, i like to go down to del mar beach, but i don't go near as often as i should. i pretty much retreat to home when i'm feeling down and out. i become a little hermit.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
well i don't have kids... and i'd like to think i wouldn't let them sleep with me but who really knows. i didn't sleep with my parents and i think too much of a "good thing" can be unhealthy. for me more than them! besides... the marriage bed should bed kept sacred (not puked on...and i know i'll feel differently about that when i have a little snot nosed 4 year old wanting to snuggle)

5. Do you watch late night TV?
not really. maybe once or twice a month if i can't sleep. the only tv i really watch is sunday night for real housewives if i remember. which i usually don't. and law and order svu, when it's on and i'm paying attention. and morning TV on fridays haha... dang... i guess i watch a lot of tv. i used to pride myself on not watching much. well, anyway.. the answer is no.

yay!! go link up or
Keep Hoppin' >>>>




love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment