3.15.2013

Why didn't anyone tell me?

Why didn't y'all tell me that $30 (ish), a final decision and a hammer were all that were keeping me from giving my room a new life???? 



Here is what our bathroom looks like now. Like... exactly like this. 





But here's a sneak peek at what we're doing this weekend.



I AM SO EXCITED!!

Let's be honest. I'm excited by a lot of things these days. But what can I say... life is so good right now :)



So I'm linking up to Mama M for my (second) favorite weekly linky. Have a great weekend y'all!!



1. What is one thing you wish you did not have to teach your children?
I don't have children. I haven't really thought about this, but one of my friends has. She has two small kiddos and her little girl is the most outgoing and sweet girl I have ever met. But last year, she experienced some bullying. I think it's such a bummer that some kids just aren't going to get along... some kids really have no home training and the reality is, some kids are raised with different values. That was hard to watch them go through. I wish people could just get along or stay away from each other but we all have to live in this world together. You can't be friends with everyone while still staying true to yourself. And even though it's hard, it is a valuable lesson for her.(Hopefully one that she won't have to learn too many times!)

2. What are you going to use since Google Reader is going away?
I'm using Feedly as I mentioned yesterday! I did finally sign up for Bloglovin' since SO many people seem to be going there, but I like the Feedly interface much MUCH more.

3. British comedy; Hilarious or strange?
Well, I haven't watched any British comedy. But I think it would be unfair to call it strange because there's a different culture. If that weren't the case, they wouldn't have to take the UK version of The Office and create a US version. So.. I'm going to hilarious. To some people.

4. Do you prefer card games or board games?
I don't know many card games, but my favorite game is Spades. I haven't played many board games either so I feel like I'm completely unqualified to answer this question! Does Taboo count as a board game? I like games like that.. Apple to Apples, Cranium.. and so on. So whatever those are, they win.

5. Will winter ever end?
It's OVER here in Florida (if there ever was one) but for now the weather is pleasant. I'm trying to enjoy it before it gets nasty. I'm not sure when it happens, but I know it's going to happen. We've already had a glimpse of the 89 degree and humid weather (in January) so I hope winter (or.. more mild) weather NEVER stops lol!!



love, me


No comments:

Post a Comment