7.13.2011

what i'm actually obsessed with


'
a themed what i'm loving wednesday this week, in honor of my brand new, half price ......

sewing machine!!!

via



so here are the projects i'm loving and can't wait to start.

sewing machine cover via
cloth cash envelope wallet. yesss. via

perfect for the farmer's market. i'm going to add a lining with some pockets for cash and my cell phone! via


ok.....maybe one day lol




and... these is not a part of the theme but...

i'm loving my precious dog-daddy husband and his positive mood in the face of bad days! (we got stranded with a car that wouldn't start [AGAIN] yesterday!). 

...and my pregnant puppy and her puppies that i SAW MOVE! (oh my gosh.)

AND... 

i'm loving my newest blog to stalk, two peeps and a pooch. and of course, gabriella drew me in for good when i saw she's also hosting a giveaway! all i had to hear was "san francisco" and i like it.

go check her out now

what are you loving today?

and... for those of you interested, an update on gracie is coming soon!


love, me

2 comments:

  1. I love that sewing machine cover! My sewing machine didn't make our last move and is currently sitting in my grandma's garage (so sweet of her) but I am so kicking myself for that decision now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about my giveaway! I am your newest follower! Love your sewing projects!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete