7.08.2011

five question friday



this is just a meme, but i'll be back before you know it!! go link up and join the fun, won't you?

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
I love to write in cursive. I think people are just being lazy.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I have a calendar for my purse and a dry erase board calendar to share with my husband. Ironically, I can't get into the digital calendars/agendas/task lists, though I've tried the coolest apps. Some things don't need to change!

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
After my honey and my little girl, I would save my laptop and external hard drive (yes I admit it.. and yes.. those are one!), my purse (is that cheating too?), and probably the afghan my grandmother knitted for me. It's pretty much the only sentimental thing I own that can't be replaced (pictures are backed up online). 

That's a really tough question and there are one or two more things that I would go for, depending on how in-danger I was to go get them. And Lord, please save my Scentsy inventory! :))

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
City, all the way. I have a deep love and appreciation for the country though,and sometimes I even think I'm in the club. I am not. lol

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Real Housewives. Hands down. My life is full of ridiculousness!! If I had to join a cast, I think it would be New Jersey or Orange County!



love, me

3 comments:

  1. i have a particular afghan i would grab too

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the answer to #5... so right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think I was particularly anti-technology, but removing writing from the curriculum? Ridiculous...

    ReplyDelete