7.13.2011

wee bit's BACK!!


y'all. wee bit wednesday is back

{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
i LOVE ipod questions. my top tune on iTunes (since i don't really use my ipod) is "Until the Whole World Hears" by casting crowns. I actually think that's because Sergeant J and I share a computer but I do love that song. probably a more accurate representation is from my htc glacier, which is "Manifesto" by the city harmonic. i'm sure that's my favorite song to come around in a long time.
 
{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
i do not love exercise. but if i had to pick... it would be weights. or swimming.

{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
i love to fly, but i hate southwest. so they win.

{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
i like my present age (27) but i'd pick a college age if i could be in college with all my friends. i could have done the semester/summer/semester schooling cycle with my pledge class and kappas forEVER.

{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
my free time is usually stolen, so i do the laziest thing, most brain draining activity i can think of... frontierville.

{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
i was initially inclined to agree with leigh ashley and say the lack of responsibility. but if i could keep the lack of responsibility and pair it with the grown up luxury of essentially doing what you want, i'd be in for a pretty lame life ... so i'm going to go ahead and say this: i miss breaks. summer breaks, fall breaks, spring breaks, christmas breaks, teacher work day breaks, ski week breaks... all of those breaks! who can't work for 5 weeks at a time before a big long break?!?!

{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
hm. i'm nervous every day when i pull into our driveway, that i'll have a litter of puppies on my couch! (yes.. gracie has a whelping area.. but ask me if i think she'll use it!). legitimate nervousness, though.. probably when we first moved on base and i never knew where i was going. i feared that i would make a wrong turn into a top secret testing facility haha.. i never have, don't worry.

{eight} what was the first thing you bough with your own money when you were young?
this is lame... but press-on nails. lol... never failed.

{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
i love march of course, it's my birthday month, but i think my favorite month is november. i love the thanksgiving season and the beginning of the christmas holiday season! everyone's so nice and cheerful!

{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
tough question. manifesto.. in christ alone.. and "that song in my head" by julianne hough lol.




love, me

1 comment:

  1. I just heard Manifesto this week for the first time and am OBSESSED! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete