7.09.2011

i guess i have an addictive personality

it's official.

i'm taking up crafting.

there are just TOO many cute projects out there that i have to try and i can't take it anymore. (thank you pinterest. i appreciate the motivation.) i can't do anything in moderation.. i have to be obsessed with it. a very dangerous personality trait if you ask me!

you're welcome to stalk my rock it yourself board, but i'll have to warn you.. i'm new-ish to pinterest (i guess everyone is) and it hasn't been organized very well. there may or may not be some things that don't belong. like pomegranate green tea cupcakes... but it's whatever.

next up, my own etsy shop!! (HA!)

have a beautiful weekend my friend, and be inspired.



Source: diyideas.com via aleasa on Pinterest









love, me

4 comments:

  1. I just started pinterest this week and am so hooked! LOVE!

    Your blog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! :)

    I love pinterest... there are so many ideas I want to give a try sometime. Sadly, my stack of to do's is a lot longer than my completed stack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped over from Jenna's.

    I love all your pins from Pinterest... I can see why you want to become crafty now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Jenna's!! Your blog is precious!!

    Love all the pins! I am trying to be more crafty but sometimes I don't have the patience!! Good Luck. I can't wait to read about all of your crafting!!

    ReplyDelete