3.02.2012

friday memes because i feel like it

happy (early) friday. what are y'alls plans for the weekend? i'm haning out in sunny san diego with my dear friend nicole and i'm excited. i always have fun down there with her. anyway.. i came back for another post. perhaps there is hope?

and, well.. everyone needs a little writing inspiration! :)
 


fill in the blank friday!
with lauren


1.  The highlight of my week was   an awesome, awesome small group with my ladies on Tuesday and making plans for a fun weekend with a good friend! .

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   traditional. except in my kitchen.. that is just a bundle of who what when and where! but yes. traditional. we just bought this couch and a matching loveseat and i loooooove it. we're going to ditch the pillows before long though... .

3.  My first vehicle was   a 1992 honda accord lx! it was maroon with a grey interior and it was the bomb.com .

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  water and lip gloss. is that weird? .

5. My favorite way to waste time is  well... a little pinterest, and a little facebook gaming that i am just not ready to divulge in the public arena! and sleep. always sleep .

6. Right now I could really go for   liposuction lol (i ate too much and i'm feeling like i overdid it!!) .

7.  This weekend I will be   doing LOTS of homework. like.. lots. and helping my friend clean her house! .



five question friday hop!





1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
i have never been, but i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that i die to think of the amalfi coast in italy. but i think anywhere in that country would do. 
if we're talking reality.. well, victoria (canada) or catalina island are probably my favorite two places so far. they're so pretty and i feel fancy and relaxed and just.. happy. that's what vacation is all about, right?
2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
i LOVE the real housewives of orange county. and sometimes new jersey.
i feel so guilty about it because i kind of feel sorry for them but their drama is so juicy. :)))

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?
my favorite.. hmm.. i'm not really trendy so this could be totally off. but i love coral, teal and gold. it's been on pinterest, so it counts... right??

4. What are your spring break plans?
HA! we don't get a spring break in the grown up, childless world.

5. What baby names do you hate? 
okay i have erased and reworded this answer four times now so i'm just going to say it. stop naming your kid after inanimate objects.
 there i said it. 
and for the record, i left out a lot of other names i hate that don't fit into this category but i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings :))

now... hop on!!
 




love, me

1 comment:

  1. I love wasting time by sleeping too! People think I'm crazy when I say that I can function off of 8 hours but much prefer 10 hours haha.

    ReplyDelete