5.23.2011

getting to know aleasa v. 1

first let me say.. y'all are so sweet. my friends have been the best celebrating with me in my weight loss. i hope it continues. my swimsuit finally came in the mail... i'm SO excited. the weather has not quite been warm enough for a beach day, so unfortunately i won't get to give it a run. but don't worry.. i'm totally test driving it a few hours a day every day. :) and, as hot as i look in it (kidding), i'm not quite ready to put my partially clothed body on the internet (not kidding). no good for me.. or you. trust.

i found another link up since i'm obsessed with them. i probably won't see you guys tomorrow, as we have been crazy busy and i think it's rude. yay for no judgement day yesterday, right??



1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?  
sleeping. uh, duh!
2. what time do you go to bed? 
considering it's 11:04 right now... will you believe me if i say 9 or 10? i totally love sleeping and we're trying to stop being college students so early bed times it is. "early".
3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
none.. i don't really think they're worth the money. i will buy one or two in the commissary if the topics are interesting but that is really rare.
 
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
i didn't... ridiculous.
5. what's your beauty obssession?
my lips. ah. ugly lips make me shiver. (at least my own ugly lips.)

6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
hmm.. that's a really, really hard question. one that i don't think i have an answer for. so i'll make up an answer to a different question, which is what "type" of clothing would i wear for the rest of my life... and as of this month, it would be dresses. sorry, i can't follow the rules. 

7. what's your summer must have?
pretty dresses, lots of good books, and plenty of 75 degree weather so i can frequent the beach on base!

8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
i totally do, at the heritage kitchen (my cooking blog). i haven't posted them recently because i just haven't had the time. but i definitely make them every week!




love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment