5.06.2011

friday hop!




1. Have you ever had roommates?
I have had several. I have loved one. The rest... well... the rest just didn't quite jive. 
 
One had our whole basketball team over, one by one, in a matter of weeks. (yes.)
 
One's crazy ex stood outside our window until midnight until she finally called the cops on him. I realize that's not her fault but.. wow. 
 
One was a Jesus loving, Christian Ministry majoring, drunken wanna-be party girl who managed to make out with (or more..the jury's out) at least 3 or 4 random guys from the VFW in town. And cheated off my Christian Theology notes. (what?)

Most of my roommates eventually ended up pretending I wasn't alive while I returned the favor. Haven't had much luck in that department... except the Sarge. He's a good roommate.  

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
I don't have kids yet, but I don't understand all the names. My kids will have a first and middle name. And I'm even wondering why a middle name, but three sounds so well-rounded and complete when rolling off the tongue!

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
I did! I wasn't particularly interested in it, but the girls all got together and we wore tiaras, made crumpets and cucumber sandwiches, and drank girl drinks. So.. it was fun. I actually only watched her walk in and then went home. 

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
The storage room! Oh my gosh. It's out of control. I don't even want to talk about it.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
One where I have children...and that's all I have to say about that!


 
Link up and hop on (after the jump)!



 love, me

1 comment:

  1. so for a very split second i thought you were referring to me in the 3rd roommate spot... then i kept reading, and laughed because i knew who you were ACTUALLY talking about. haha!

    ReplyDelete