9.01.2011

a new 30 day blog challenge!

this is exciting for me, because katie's 30 day blog challenge last year marked my "dedicated blogging". of course, anyone who has followed my blog for any period of time knows that i use the term "dedicated" very loosely. but having this challenge in the fall and my spring forward challenge in the spring really manages to keep me on track. (as much as possible, that is.)

anyway. the challenge is back.. and that makes me happy! first of all, here are the topics. go link up and join the FUN!!


Day 1: Introduce Yourself
Day 2: Tell us about your blog
Day 3: Tell us about your job
Day 4: Tell us about your family
Day 5: Share a picture of something that makes you happy
Day 6: Favorite movies
Day 7: Tell us about your favorite vacation
Day 8: Share a picture of your friends
Day 9: Tell us about your must watch TV shows
Day 10: Tell us about your special someone
Day 11: Something you’re afraid of
Day 12: Share your goals you would like to accomplish in the next year
Day 13: Favorite Bible Verse/Quote
Day 14: Share something you are looking forward to
Day 15: 3 tips for a new blogger
Day 16: 5 blogs you visit daily
Day 17: Something you regret
Day 18: Something you miss
Day 19: Share your nicknames
Day 20: Picture of Yourself
Day 21: Something that stresses you out
Day 22: Share about your hobbies
Day 23: Favorite blog hop that you participate in
Day 24: Favorite places to shop
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle and share the first 10 songs
Day 26: Best concert you have been to
Day 27: 3 wishes
Day 28: Favorite books
Day 29: 3 things you cannot live without
Day 30: Share a picture you love







love, me

1 comment:

  1. I just started doing a 30 day blog challenge as well. I am really excited about it. I look forward to reading more over here. :)

    ReplyDelete