3.10.2009

seventy five percent of the word "diet" is "die".

i hate dieting.

it works for EVERYONE but me. that's probably because i'm not dedicated, by any means. not even close. a girl i work with is on jenny... she's lost 20 pounds. i'm not as hard core as she is. one of my co-workers is pregnant... she eats all the time. that's not motivation. another co-worker ordered an entire pizza and side of hot wings... for herself. i won't even go there. what am i supposed to do?

p.s. this wedding is slowly taking over my life.

p.p.s. i love the jeffersons. seriously. it has to be one of the best sitcoms ever. sherman hemsley, who is 71 years old, is the funiest man EVER. you should take some time out to watch the jeffersons next time you see a rerun showing. you will not be disappointed. i feel almost as strongly about sanford and son.

2 Cor. 12:9-10
...My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness. Therefore will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

----------------
Now playing: Jeremy Camp - Give Me Jesus
via FoxyTunes

1 comment: